The deadline is March 22, 2023.
The award, named for local historian Helmer Malstrom, recognizes outstanding contributions that preserve our heritage in Snohomish County. The League uses an out-of-county historical group or individual to judge and select the winning publication and/or project.
The criteria the award are based on:
- Providing new or unique historic information, interpretation or discoveries
- Contributing to the preservation or interpretation of Snohomish County history
- Use of best museum, research, or digital practices
- Effective collaboration with other community organizations such as school groups, service clubs, or libraries as additional outreach
- Creative use of resources which may include funding, donated materials or services, consultants or staffing
For more information, contact either Tom Thorleifson or Fred Cruger at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Save the date:
Malstrom Heritage Awards Luncheon
Saturday, April 22, 2023
Granite Falls Civic Center
Download the nomination form (Word file): MalstromAwardNominationForm2020-22